- Compilation of a master list of all the members' names, addresses, emails and telephone numbers (approximately 108 in all).
- Reviewing and yet to be completed Fellowship Bye-laws . Hopefully during our upcoming open forum on March 24th, 2012.
- Instituted for the first time Men's Fellowship On-line Prayer Session every Thursday night between 9pm to 10pm, that is up and running successfully with an average number of 20 participants a session.
- Now have an Assistant Treasurer (Bro William Atta Duah) to embark on a more effective and aggressive dues collection and a smoother running of the Treasury Portfolio.
5. Now have a Prayer Team headed by the Vice President Bro Tony Opoku to serve as a spiritual backbone of the fellowship.
6.Instituted an effective communication system by way of :-
- Cordial inter-personal fellowshipping and visitation of members.
- Issuing of regular fellowship updates through emails, text messages, phone calls and on-line announcements.
- Random check-up phone calls of members by the executives.
7. Introduced a quarterly report system in areas of organization, finance, structure, achievements, failures and future goals (short and long term).
8. Has earmarked a strong co-ordination and collaboration between the Men and the Women Fellowships for a stronger, and harmonious mobilization
of members of both groups.